Full-Time Website Designer – POSITION FILLED
We are seeking a full-time, talented website designer to create the look, layout, and features of our client’s websites. The job involves understanding both graphic and website design. This designer will also help with the maintenance, updates & fixing any issues/bugs that may arise. This person will work by themselves a lot in the beginning taking direction under myself (the owner) and our administrative account executive to prioritize projects. We are looking for individuals with an incredible work ethic with the ability to work for a small team with a future consideration to be promoted to management for healthy company that is planning to double back to it’s original size within 12-24 months.
Job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. These duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
– Communicating with clients by phone, email and/or in person
– Using WordPress to design website layouts, write & edit content
– Using a variety of WordPress themes & plugins
– Working from & managing our Anoka, MN location
– Associate’s degree or higher in Graphic Design and/or Website Design
– 4+ years website design experience
– Extensive WordPress knowledge & experience (including themes, plugins and widgets)
– Artistic talent in website layout
– Content management
ADDITIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
If you are interested, please email your resume and links to the latest five websites that you designed to: email@example.com
Originally Posted 6/29/18
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!